Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2008

Hey Kids! It's Crispy , Colorful Carrot Chips


We happened to taste the carrot chips bought from a very famous sweet stall. My husband and my children said that it could not be done that tastier at home. I took it as a challenge and tried myself, the carrot chips really came fine, and I received a great applause from them.
Ingredients:
  • Carrots - 1/4 kg;
  • Cornflour - 1 tbsp;
  • Wheat flour - 2 tbsp;
  • Chilli powder - 1 tsp;
  • Garam masala powder - 1 tsp(optional);
  • Salt - to taste;
  • Orange colour;
  • Oil.
Method: Cut the carrots into thin strips, mix all the above ingredients together with a little water, and deep fry them in the oil.To get the chips crispier, the cooking should be done in a low flame. If you are interested, please try this at home and send me your feedback.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...